Quantcast

New Years Giveaway!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

PierreRodrigue

Founding Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen, and ladys! :D

I would like to take a moment to wish everone of you a very Merry Christmas! And to say thank you, for supporting me, and I guess putting up with me somewhat. I want to help start somebody's New Year with a smile and a new toy. It isn't a custom knife, heck I can't even seem to give myself one of those! What I would like to give away, is one of the vintage customized forks I have.

To keep it simple, just answer/post in this thread something as simple as "I'm in" or what ever you want. I will keep this going until New Years eve. And if I wake up in time "wink-wink, nudge-nudge" I will anounce a winner New Years Day. The winner will get a chance to customize it to a point. A decent set of scales, and choice of pins (brass, stainless, mosaic).

Each post gets a number in the upper right hand corner I beleive, that will be your number. If not, I will number you in the order the posts come in. Please, one entry per person. A winner will be selected by a random number generator, I will find one on line somewhere.

So, again, thank you, for all your advice and guidance. Have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Pierre

Pensacola Tiger

Founding Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your generous gift, Pierre. Please count me in!

Avishar

Reaction score
Awesome, that is very generous of you! I'm in!

Eamon Burke

Banned
Reaction score
I. AM. IN.

This is sa-weeeeeeeet. A Rodrigue carving fork, won for free at Christmas-time. What a fantastic thing for whoever gets it.

Zeno

Reaction score
I'm in... love your knives, hopefully I'll own one some day. Happy holidays!

jm2hill

Founding Member
Reaction score
Sweet Pierre, Thanks.

I'm in.

A pettysuki - fork matching set could look sweet come thanksgiving next year! :) Oh its fun to dream.

Keith Neal

Reaction score
I'm in. I really need a carving fork. Thanks for the generous offer and Happy New Year to you and yours.

Keith

ecchef

Staff member
Founding Member
Global Moderators
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:thanx: Ok..I'm in. Thanks for doing this Pierre!

Darkhoek

Banned
Reaction score
I would just love one of those for the "you know what" :D

I'm in!

DarKHoeK