New Years Giveaway!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo Hoo! I contest I can win! Thanks for the fork! I'm in and a Merry Xmas and Happy New year to you!

Wow.. That's the Christmas spirit for you!! I'm in!!

Thanks for the interest guys! Keep the entries going! You have a few days left!

Today has been a very lucky day for me, so I have decided to enter all contests. Count me in! I love the idea of a "Pierre" fork. Thank you Pierre!

I would like to thank everyone for the interest in these forks, and to wish everybody a very Happy New Year!

Now to the good part! The winner is......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Winner-resize.jpg

Post number 8!!!!! Congrats to "johndoughy"!!! Eamon, you get a nice shinny new 1084 carbon carving fork!! Circa 1960. Drop me a PM and we can work out the details.

Thanks again to all of you who entered!

Sincearly,
Pierre

......................................:jawdrop:.........................................

Thanks a million, Pierre. I feel super lucky! This is gonna be a good year.

Happy New Year!

Back