Next Round of Mosaics

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Loftis

KKF Vendor
Reaction score
Just uploaded these here: http://www.theboardsmith.com/product-category/butchers-blocks/specials-seconds/ Some of these are really neat. I experimented with some new angles and I think it paid off.

These 5 cutting boards came from around 600 lbs of hardwood lumber... craziness.
IMG_7761.JPG
IMG_7762.JPG
IMG_7763.JPG
IMG_7765.JPG
IMG_7766.JPG
IMG_7767.JPG
IMG_7768.JPG
IMG_7769.JPG
IMG_7770.JPG
IMG_7771.JPG

Man, what am I doing buying knives when I could be buying your boards... soon enough. Just gotta convince myself my current one needs a new home.

Incidentally, it's nice to see a Mazaki in the pictures of the maple board on your site. Could this be a sign that you've spent some time on KKF? :)

Man, what am I doing buying knives when I could be buying your boards... soon enough. Just gotta convince myself my current one needs a new home.

Incidentally, it's nice to see a Mazaki in the pictures of the maple board on your site. Could this be a sign that you've spent some time on KKF? :)

I'm still woefully ignorant, unfortunately. Murray made that knife for me some years ago and I love it.

Back