Nigara Hamono SG2 Sakimaru Sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perverockstar

Reaction score
Hello, good people.

I couple of months ago I opened a thread about which Sujihiki to get. After your recommendations, I decided to get a Shiro Kamo AS.

Well, my budget increased a little bit and I have been looking at the Nigara Sakimaru. I'm not gonna lie, I'm biased on the tip of a Sakimaru because it reminds me of the knives that our taqueros uses on the streets when slicing meat for tacos al pastor (I'm Mexican).

But it seems to have a really nice F&F, wide bevels (which I favor) and a really nice look. Plus, the price doesn't look crazy to me.

What is your take on Nigara Hamono knives?

Thank you.

Hello, good people.

I couple of months ago I opened a thread about which Sujihiki to get. After your recommendations, I decided to get a Shiro Kamo AS.

Well, my budget increased a little bit and I have been looking at the Nigara Sakimaru. I'm not gonna lie, I'm biased on the tip of a Sakimaru because it reminds me of the knives that our taqueros uses on the streets when slicing meat for tacos al pastor (I'm Mexican).

But it seems to have a really nice F&F, wide bevels (which I favor) and a really nice look. Plus, the price doesn't look crazy to me.

What is your take on Nigara Hamono knives?

Thank you.
I have one of their SG2 k-tip gyutos, the thinnest edge I ever met. serves me well.

Latest posts

Back