NKD 9 inch Steelworks K tip Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a 9 inch K tip Gyuto made by Steeleworks Knives. Steel is Magnacut, it has an asymmetrical s-grind profiled for right hand use. Blue green dyed box elder handle with copper bolster.

Cuts like a dream, he was a pleasure to work with and fit and finish is exceptional.
IMG_20220401_204141.jpg
IMG_20220401_204215.jpg
IMG_20220401_204118__01.jpg
IMG_20220401_204237__01.jpg
IMG_20220401_204341__01.jpg

After how enjoyable it is to cut with my Steeleworks, I was most impressed with the fit and finish. Congrats.

Sexy grind on that one! I would imaging it glides through anything you throw at it.

I have been intrigued by the latest PM technology and have been leaning towards going that route for my next purchase. Is there a website to check out more of their work?

Sexy grind on that one! I would imaging it glides through anything you throw at it.

I have been intrigued by the latest PM technology and have been leaning towards going that route for my next purchase. Is there a website to check out more of their work?
Yeah, it's definitely a fantastic cutter, with fantastic food release. He doesn't have a website yet, I found him through this forum, and communicated with him on Instagram. Lots of pics there. Happy to answer any questions too

That makes sense. I kept coming across "Phantom Steelworks" and "MW Steel Works" on Google but they obviously weren't what I was looking for. Thanks @Rotivator.

Back