• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Noble home and chef backpack

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi friends
I would like to sell my noble home and chef backpack knife carrier. I think these have 21 slots for knives and several other pockets for small tools. Never used only opened it now to snap a quick photo. It was given to me as a birthday present from my sales department in my hotel. Very nice of them but unfortunately I’m not into it. Been collecting dust for over a year.
4F06557D-A640-4BF4-BA87-AAFAC7C23D15.jpeg
33E8A48A-335F-49A2-AB73-0D0D77FCA090.jpeg
3C77CA05-B1A0-4BBA-8D63-1D89E0BA0373.jpeg

Selling for 50$ shipped in the USA
Thanks

Last edited:
I have one of these. While they arent as sexy as a Boldric, they are the best way to safely carry a bunch of knives (to a meet up with other knife enthusiasts, perhaps). They will accommodate a 270, the design separates the compartments and holds the knives snugly and all of the knives remain upright which minimizes the "rattling around" that always bothered me with cases similar to the Ultimate Edge "Big Boy" case that hold the knives sideways.

Back