• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD NOS Old School A-type 210mm Gyuto (old steel)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McMan

Reaction score
NOS Old School A-type 210mm Gyuto without handle. BNIB. They don't make these anymore. $150 shipped conus

Here's the story with this one... I bought this about 4 years ago from Aframes. It was one of the last old stock, old steel A-types he had. (The current A-types transitioned to AUS-10.) Then, I sent this off to get re-handled, which never came to fruition…
Originally I bought this one to try what people where talking about in the earlier days of the forums. I've lost interest in the hot-tub time-machine, so this piece o' history needs to go to a good home...

atype.JPG
atype2.JPG

Last edited:
NOS Old School A-type 210mm Gyuto without handle. BNIB. They don't make these anymore. $150 shipped conus

Here's the story with this one... I bought this about 4 years ago from Aframes. It was one of the last old stock, old steel A-types he had. (The current A-types transitioned to AUS-10.) Then, I sent this off to get re-handled, which never came to fruition…
Originally I bought this one to try what people where talking about in the earlier days of the forums. I've lost interest in the hot-tub time-machine, so this piece o' history needs to go to a good home...

(pics soon)
I'll buy this!

Back