• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Okudo, Narutaki and Aiiwatani

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panamapeet

Reaction score
It is time for me to let go of some stones I have not been using as much as I should have. For some I have uploaded pictures of all sides, slurry and finish (on a nice Raquin kiridashi) to the google drive links below, for the others I can provide slurry and finish pics upon request. Happy to hear any questions you may have!

All prices are listed in USD (but Euro equivalent is preferred), include paypal fees as per KKF regulations and exclude shipping (USD 20 within the EU, USD 30 outside the EU, more if above 2kg).

Okudo Shiro Suita (210x80x32) – USD 550 or EUR equivalent

A harder stone (around lv 4) with chalky feedback, but easy to use. Comes with a kiri box. Video of it in action by Carlos, who I bought it from:

Pictures: Google Drive: Sign-in

Narutaki iromono (198x75x25, 800 gram) – USD 225 (or EUR equivalent)

This is a perfect beginner stone. It is quite soft (about lv. 2.5 if I had to guess) and forgiving, easy to use for a simple kasumi. It is also not bad to look at! I got this stone from Carlos/valgard, which should be a testament of its quality.

Pictures: Narutaki Iromono - Google Drive

Aiiwatani Tokusen iromono kiita (190 x 70 x 27, gram) – USD 200 (or EUR equivalent)

I got this stone from Otto/Badgertooth. He described it as 'fine, fast, beautiful, clean. Not too hard.' I have also included a few of his photos, which are infinitely nicer than I can make. The stamps are gone though. Original listing here: WTS - Some Stones

Pictures: Aiiwatani - Google Drive

Back