One-off payments to become a supporting member?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Luftmensch

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Support,

I have been a participating member of KKF for several years now. I would like to support the forum financially.

Are the annual payments automatic or 'once-off'. I strongly prefer not to sign up to automatic payments (to simplify my book-keeping). If they are automatic, is there a way I can make once-off payment per year?

Thanks!

Michi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm reluctant about this too. I'm a supporting member, but there doesn't appear to be any way to support the forum other than via the subscription model.

In particular, if I remember correctly, I didn't get an email saying "we are about to charge you another X dollars, let us know if that's not what you want."

Angie

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
1. To find out when the current Supporting Membership will run out and be recharged. Go to your user control panel via your member name on the top right of the page. Go to Account Upgrades. It will show which one's you have and when they will expire.
2. You can sign up as a Supporting Member. If you then want to cancel the recurring payments in your Paypal account it will not charge the 2nd time automatically.

Midsummer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Support,

I have been a participating member of KKF for several years now. I would like to support the forum financially.

Are the annual payments automatic or 'once-off'. I strongly prefer not to sign up to automatic payments (to simplify my book-keeping). If they are automatic, is there a way I can make once-off payment per year?

Thanks!
For me its not just bookkeeping (re: recurring payments). I am constantly concerned about running out of money :oops:. Life is so unpredictable... except that you can predict if you have signed up for recurring payments they will recur.

Thanks to all the excellent members who are able to help support this site!

Luftmensch

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For me its not just bookkeeping (re: recurring payments). I am constantly concerned about running out of money :oops:. Life is so unpredictable... except that you can predict if you have signed up for recurring payments they will recur.

Thanks to all the excellent members who are able to help support this site!
True!!

You are right! Thanks to all the members who make this an open and entertaining place!
:)