Quantcast

Oregon Brewers Festival

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

SpikeC

Reaction score
The Festival started yesterday and I walked in the opening parade. Big fun, brass marching band and the works!
There were 85 breweries represented, many bringing brews made specially for this event.

Vertigo

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
Banned
Reaction score
I'd get really drunk at Trailer #8. Like, "puke-in-my-girlfriend's-purse" drunk.

Ratton

Founding Member
Reaction score
That looks like one great time to me, wish I lived closer!!!:Beersausage:

SpikeC

Reaction score
Sponsor McMenamins Had the hammer head stout crew out in force:

Eamon Burke

Banned
Reaction score
good times! some big names there....strange but texas cant seem to put out a great brew. so sad.

apicius9

Das HandleMeister
Founding Member
Reaction score
Oooh, I would love to spend some time there. Just had a nice Sierra Nevada 30th anniversary Bock, but only becaise I ran out of Rogues...

Stefan

euphorbioid

Reaction score
Take me to Trailer 10 please. Dogfish Head, Rogue, Mad River and Stone in one place? Must be close to what heaven serves.

99Limited

Founding Member
Reaction score
good times! some big names there....strange but texas cant seem to put out a great brew. so sad.
You know it really is with all those German immigrants that settled in the hill country. At least you got Shiner Bock.

Eamon Burke

Banned
Reaction score
Shiner is a good beer-when-you-just-need-a-beer type, but I've had like 10 different types of Shiners, and with the exception of Ruby Redbird(grapefruit beer...yum), they all taste the same!

Miles

Reaction score
There are days when I really miss Portland. There's a lot to be said for having four microbreweries within a few minutes walk or ride from the house.

SpikeC

Reaction score
Portland now has more breweries than any city in the world! The Dogfish Head Black and Red was amazing, even if from Delaware!