• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100 Compact Camera

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nexus1935

Reaction score
I've read that some forum members are also camera enthusiasts, so hopefully this one finds a new home!

I have for sale a Panasonic Lumix LX100 compact camera. In my time with it, I definitely understand why it's so highly regarded as an enthusiast camera. Unfortunately for the camera, with a toddler in tow these days when I leave the house I'm grabbing a diaper bag rather than a camera bag... So even though its a few years old, it's still in excellent condition because I haven't been able to use it nearly as much as I intended.

No scratches or damage to the camera, and it comes with everything in the original box: battery, charger, lens cap, neck strap, external flash, cable and manuals. Note the box itself is missing the side with the UPC codes, as there was a mail-in rebate when I bought it. I'll also include a B+W UV filter which I used to protect the lens.

Asking for USD 350 300 including shipping within CONUS.

More details on the camera here:
https://shop.panasonic.com/cameras-.../lumix-point-and-shoot-cameras/DMC-LX100.html

IMG_20210310_175325.jpg

IMG_20210310_175336.jpg

IMG_20210310_175350.jpg

IMG_20210310_175400.jpg

IMG_20210310_175540.jpg

Last edited:
Let's drop the price down to USD 300.

I know this isn't a camera forum and it could be the wrong audience - if it doesn't go at this price then I'll stop bumping.

Back