Media Parker kun on youtube?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiru

Reaction score
So, this week I got tested positive of COVID, in Sydney we have to isolate for 7 days and for my workplace is 10 days, long story short.....
I've been on YouTube basically all day yesterday and came across this guy called Parker kun

The video he produces is very systematic and the way he works on the grinder is so skilful, almost robotic.
Even the tiniest detail he could manage to duplicate from one video to another, such as flattening his Shapton pro 5000 every single time before he hit the back side of the single bevel knife, to the point I thought he is a photoshop master that can edit one knife to another.

Anyways, has anyone heard of him? Is he actually a well known maker/sharpener in Japan?
I am a fan after watching a few of the vids, Yasuke Colorado's video is cool too, his videos are more human if you may, not as robotic.

Mod please move my post to the correct forum if it's not suitable here.

So, this week I got tested positive of COVID, in Sydney we have to isolate for 7 days and for my workplace is 10 days, long story short.....
I've been on YouTube basically all day yesterday and came across this guy called Parker kun

The video he produces is very systematic and the way he works on the grinder is so skilful, almost robotic.
Even the tiniest detail he could manage to duplicate from one video to another, such as flattening his Shapton pro 5000 every single time before he hit the back side of the single bevel knife, to the point I thought he is a photoshop master that can edit one knife to another.

Anyways, has anyone heard of him? Is he actually a well known maker/sharpener in Japan?
I am a fan after watching a few of the vids, Yasuke Colorado's video is cool too, his videos are more human if you may, not as robotic.

Mod please move my post to the correct forum if it's not suitable here.

Heyyyy, nice to know another fellow member watches this guy :)

Back