Personal Gear Sale, Continued....

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting for any new stuff for sale as well. :) Pretty curious.

See Tom, people all over the world are checking for your crazy Thursday sale, me, well I'm just down the road, so I'm going to get my winter tires put on, will check in later. :bat:

Ok, I worked all day (24 hours) yesterday, and we ran calls all night. In fact, it got to the point that after 8 calls, past bedtime, we gave up and just laid in bed with our station wear on. With that being said, I'm working on some saya work, and a brush AND I will post pictures of the personal gear I'm selling. I'll give teasers:

Harner 8/8
Vie-Long
Cheap (affordable) petty
All Stainless gateway beater
Besch
Trying to figure out if I'm crazy enough to sell either Davis, my Tsourkan, or the Dragon. Or all, but one.
Perhaps some others, as well.

Already sold or traded away are my TC, ZKramer, Yoshikane, and two Carters.

I should add that others might open up, if I get silly, and when one Mr. Rader gets to my name.

Oh yeah - Bloodroot Blades (x2), Vintage fun, and DT.

I'm interested in a Bloodroot blade and a DT, going to keep my eye on this thread!

Chris, I have an idea. How about we get the forum members who value your awesome PIFs, involvement with helping others and hilarious comments to band together to...wait, what's this? *holds hand to his ear to listen to the producers* Oh, this already...ahem...Well, then. Nevermind.

Blood root? I didn't know you had some more laying around! I was not happy that I missed out on the 2 you had on your website. And letting go of the Besch? I will certainly stay tuned to this thread. Don't suppose you're open to a trade....? :D

And sounds like you guys had a crazy long night last night!

Always open to trades, but money is more important, at the moment....

Tom,anything stainless or stainless clad?

Ok guys, here they are, with crap pictures. I really am sorry about the quality of these, but I'm practically sleeping right now.

D56E3A55-2C38-46D1-B7D8-444D19364D1A-1831-000001DBD7DBCEF2_zpsfa4c3d26.jpg

Prices for above:

Heath Besch suji: $185
Kanemasa 120 petty: $30
Global 8" Chef: $35 (heavily scratched)
ShiBaZi Stainless Cleaver: $20
ODC Scimitar (cracked handle): $25
ODC Bullnose: $25
Forgecraft Boner: $15
Old Hickory Short Bullnose: $12

For these, I'd like the combined package to be a value of $100, because of the shipping hassles (sorry).

8B9970C4-6BFC-4163-8C19-8CEF32FE56D1-1831-000001DBF97F2BB7_zps596ed770.jpg

2C7C64F7-1D1F-48A1-AE8D-B599B1BD02D2-1831-000001DC13F56F72_zpsa9cb818a.jpg

For these, I'm not really wanting to sell them, but I most likely will. The prices are below, and I'm giving myself time to think it through, once offers come in.

Tsourkan 240mm gyuto: $375 (more than I paid, but I don't really want to sell it)
Davis Honyaki 240mm gyuto: $435 (I'll clean this one up, and get the scratches out/uniform.
Shigefusa 180mm Kasumi Santoku: $285
Adam Marr 150mm AEB-L petty: $175 (admittedly beaten up, but it's a daily driver)
Davis 125mm Damascus Petty:$285
Butch Harner 8/8 quarter hollow Straight with Walnut scales: $600 (virtually new...and I love this thing....)
Rudy Vey "Better than Wee Scot" 18mm finest badger: $40
Vie-Long 24mm x 48mm Horsehair (red and white handle): $25
Vie-Long Vintage Horse and Badger mix stainless: $35

B869CE80-129C-47CB-A39B-3CFD1D472971-1831-000001DC3B5CA4BE_zps059219d4.jpg

DT ITK 270mm, refinished by the man himself: $500 (if anyone can find the thread it was sold on, recently - that's the price.
Bloodroot Blades Integral Bolster 210mm line knife: $625 (brand new)
Bloodroot Blades Integral Bolster mini gyuto: $425 (brand new)

I should add, shipping is additional, and will be split between myself and the buyer.

Thanks, guys

Tsourkan is 52100

Harner is CTS-XHP. And thanks, it really is beautiful.

Nice stuff Lefty!
All right, you peeples hurry up and buy!!!

Much nicer than the pics show, believe me. Although, some of them really are knives that have been used pretty freaking well. Thanks, though. :)

Also, the Nogent Parer is $35. I missed it in the other post.

Davis SPF
Marko SPF
Vey SPF
Multiple questions about the DT....

damn,,,,i didn't even think he was serious :dazed:

Hard to believe, I know. Sorry, Marc. If it falls through, it's yours.

Besch Suji SPF

Man, that's Twice now I missed this one. And I thought I had it this time. Super bummed. Ugh

Back