D. Martell Petties coming available - Part II

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be showing some finished petties here real soon but I also wanted to mention that I still have the teal and ironwood blocks (shown above) if anyone wants an O1 (carbon) petty. I also have a real dark brown maple burl too that would look great paired with buffalo horn. :wink:

*Note - I've run out of CPM154 petties and will also run out of O1 petties soon as well.

Hi Dave,
Tried to Pm but it said your mailbox is full.
Just wondering if you still had an 01 petty still available?
I'd say octagonal, copper spacer with the teal if possible :]

Regards,
Kevin

Hi Dave,
Tried to Pm but it said your mailbox is full.
Just wondering if you still had an 01 petty still available?
I'd say octagonal, copper spacer with the teal if possible :]

Regards,
Kevin

Hi Kevin,
The forum admins have screwed up my inbox so I'll have to get that fixed.

In the meantime, yes I do have an O1 petty available and the teal block is still here as well. Copper spacer is a good idea, I can picture that looking nicely. What type of bolster or maybe you'd like to just do it all in the teal burl?

Thanks for the inquiry, I'll get back to you through PM as soon as possible. You can also shoot me an email if you like.

Regards,
Dave

Thanks for the quick response Dave,

I'll shoot you an email right now

No worries, as I was typing this message the app shut down on me haha
If we expect perfection from imperfect systems, we are destined for disappointment

The teal maple burl block is taken, thanks to Kevin.

The ironwood still remains though. :spiteful:

I have ironwood too. This block has a lot of metallic gold flash, you can't see in the picture.

attachment.php

The ironwood burl I listed above is in close resemblance to this one. I actually think that I scored them at the same time but can't be sure. Anyway, you could expect similar results....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The purple was done last week.

The orange is getting it's new handle oiled so it's VERY close to being done.

The next is the blue maple and then the teak maple.

I still have the ironwood burl available...
attachment.php

Back