• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Petties: Konosuke HD2 180mm, Makoto Sakura R2 135mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wombat

Reaction score
Both have been used (light home use only) and sharpened. Some wipe marks, swirls etc, but overall in pretty good condition.

Unfortunately I can't find the box for the Makoto but will keep looking. In the meantime it has been priced accordingly.

Knives are in Australia. Local pickup in Sydney CBD is welcome. Open to shipping internationally - DM for a quote. I will be travelling soon and can probably arrange postage within Germany in March if anyone is interested.

Choil shots are terrible, sorry. I'll try again later in daylight.

Konosuke HD2 petty, 180mm *SOLD*

Heel to tip 171mm
Weight 64g

USD 150 or equivalent plus shipping.

IMG_1742.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1744.JPG

IMG_1746.jpg

Makoto Kurosaki Sakura R2 petty, 135mm

Heel to tip 133mm
Weight 59g

USD 90 85 or equivalent plus shipping. *No longer available*

IMG_1736.jpg

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1740.JPG

Last edited:
I am interested in the Kono depending on shipping costs to Cypress, TX 77429 USA

Please let me know. I will start a PM.

Konosuke is sold, thanks for all the interest.

Slight price drop on the Makoto as I still haven't been able to find the box.

Konosuke is sold, thanks for all the interest.

Slight price drop on the Makoto as I still haven't been able to find the box.
Asking the buyer of the Kono if he would like to split shipping, waiting reply. This would save you the headache of of making two shipments. Have you sent the Kono yet?

Asking the buyer of the Kono if he would like to split shipping, waiting reply. This would save you the headache of of making two shipments. Have you sent the Kono yet?
Sorry, Kono has been sold locally, so I won't be shipping it.

Sorry Asianfb10. I just now saw your post. Wombat told me in PM it was sold locally.

Back