Petty help.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ucmd

Reaction score
I am looking for a great petty and came across this....SHIGEFUSA Wa Petty Kitaejj 6inch (150mm) Blade Knife.

Anyone have a shig petty? What is your favorite petty and why.

I don't have one, but yeah, that will prolly work. lol

That's kind of like asking, "Hey guys, I'm looking for a present for my wife. Will a diamond be good...I mean do girls like diamonds?" :p

i don't have a Shig petty, but i love my Shig gyuto. are you sure it's actually in stock where you found it?

That's kind of like asking, "Hey guys, I'm looking for a present for my wife. Will a diamond be good...I mean do girls like diamonds?" :p

I'm just worried the diamond might be, I don't know, too big. :sad0:

My fav petty of all time:
http://epicureanedge.com/shopexd.asp?id=88201

That said, if your GF is a person that could leave a knife wet I will not recommend going shigefusa. Its also a highly reactive knife, and it will get patina. Lots of girls thinks patina look unsanitary. I also like the carter funyaki for girls, they love em and they are cladded.

I am looking for a great petty and came across this....SHIGEFUSA Wa Petty Kitaejj 6inch (150mm) Blade Knife.

Anyone have a shig petty? What is your favorite petty and why.

If you decide that you want one, and can't find one in stock (very likely) send a PM to DrNaka on this forum, or through his website, Hide's Export - http://hides-export.blogspot.com/.

Instead of waiting a year, he can probably get one in less than half the time, for essentailly the same cost.

thanks for the info. ill look at carter.

:rofl2:
My wife LOVES "her" Heiji 150 petty...

Back