SOLD Petty sanmai Rex121

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!
I would like to offer you petty.
Blade - sanmai stainless damascus, with a central layer of REX121 67HRC steel. Blade size 165/39 / 4mm. cutting edge thickness 0.1mm. has a pronounced distal cone.
The bolster is made of mokume containing titanium and brass, the handle is African blackwood.
Saya are also made from African blackwood and brass pins.
The price of the knife is $ 530 + shipping.
My mail is [email protected]
My WhatsApp +79515572066.
Please tell me if you need more information about the knife 🙂.

this is gorgeous! i just wish shipping from russia to the US didn't suck...
Delivery, unfortunately, does not work predictably, the postal service says that this is due to the pandemic, since air traffic in the world has become less, and even they do not know when the parcel will be delivered. From my practice, the parcel leaves Russia in a maximum of two weeks, after which it is handed over to the customs of the recipient's country

Delivery, unfortunately, does not work predictably, the postal service says that this is due to the pandemic, since air traffic in the world has become less, and even they do not know when the parcel will be delivered. From my practice, the parcel leaves Russia in a maximum of two weeks, after which it is handed over to the customs of the recipient's country
I had a package from another vendor held up in Moscow for a couple weeks before leaving, but the last knife I received from Andrei arrived in California in just a little over a week. Even if I had to wait a month it would have been well worth the wait.

Back