• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Pierre Rodrigue 240 Ladder Damascus Gyuto Redwood and Mokume handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcrano

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Have to sell some of my knives. My two year old needs eye surgery and wouldn't you know it the insurance isn't gonna cut it. So I'm trying to re-home all but (GASP) one of my knives. All knives have been used in a home kitchen. Thanks for looking! So...

UPDATE: so the above has been resolved. However I am still going to be selling this knife and a few others. This board is really amazing.

This is it -- the nicest knife I've owned. Pierre made it for me. A little proud of 240mm, perfectly balanced with Mokume and Redwood scales, mosaic and copper pins, bone spacers. Shape was an idea he had of hybrid of Japanese gyuto and like a Sabatier. The pattern is crazy cool. Honestly so nice, most of the time I just stared at it rather than use it. But if you get it and use it, your friends will be so f-ing jealous. Killer knife. Pierre is a genius.
1200 plus shipping.

IMG_3917.jpeg
IMG_3918.jpeg
IMG_3919.jpeg
IMG_3920.jpeg
IMG_3921.jpeg
IMG_3933.jpeg
IMG_3931.jpeg

There's one spot that could use a polish.

Attachments

• IMG_3916.jpeg
    IMG_3916.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3932.jpeg
    IMG_3932.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back