PIF : Tojiro DP 180mm Gyuto.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cashn

Reaction score
Would like to PIF this knife to someone who works in a kitchen and will have a use for it. It’s brand new in the box. Was a gift to me among a couple of other Tojiros to help me start rebuilding my kit from my girlfriends uncle a month or two ago. Doesn’t have to be you directly but if you work with someone you know who would put it to use that is fine. Please no one just wanting to try the knife out, I want it to go to someone that can actually put it to use and hopefully make their work day a little bit easier.

Would like to PIF this knife to someone who works in a kitchen and will have a use for it. It’s brand new in the box. Was a gift to me among a couple of other Tojiros to help me start rebuilding my kit from my girlfriends uncle a month or two ago. Doesn’t have to be you directly but if you work with someone you know who would put it to use that is fine. Please no one just wanting to try the knife out, I want it to go to someone that can actually put it to use and hopefully make their work day a little bit easier.
Very awesome of you to pay this forward. I could really use a good quality shorter knife to use on the line at work since my workspace is quite cramped. If this is still available please let me know how I could take care of shipping expenses.

This wouldn't be for someone professionally, but I have a friend that has knives which look like they were just collected from crappy garage sales (because they actually were!). I don't think any could actually be used for an act of violence.

She would definitely appreciate this if it's still available. I have high hopes that it will stay out of the dishwasher and actually drive her to dispose of most of the other "knives" she has.

I'd absolutely pay for shipping too

Thank you for the interest you guys, knife is going to head to a coworker of ryanjams. He was first to get in touch.

Thanks Cashn and kkf, this is what it's all about!

Back