• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Piotr the Bear Black Leather and Oak 16" Knife Magnetic Holders (2)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horsemover

Reaction score
BNIB...unfortunately these aren't going to work for me where I had planned. Great quality and I really like the leather to cushion the blade. These are $120 apiece at Carbon. Approximate dimensions:

400 X 53 X 21mm
15,75 X 2.09 X .83 inches

$210 for both including PayPal fees and shipping in CONUS. If you only want one $110 individually.

Piotr 1.jpg
Piotr 2.jpg
Piotr 3.jpg
Piotr 4.jpg

1 SOLD..1 still available.

Last edited:
oh I’m sorry, was reading it too fast and thought one was brown and one was black.

No problem...both black. I had a plan and it was going to be a really tight fit. Unfortunately it’s not going to work. These aren’t cheap but I was super impressed with them versus just plain wooden ones. I will likely order up some custom ones to make it work.

cut them to fit, they're wood...?

Yeah I was close to going that route. By the time I got the leather to look right and possible magnet relocation I figured it wasn’t worth it.

fair enough. I'm in the process of making a couple leather bound ones, just gonna wrap some 24# Ikea stainless ones in some dark brown cow hide.

These look really nice. I have to say, a leather knife strip is awesome. It’s so plush feeling when you put the knife on and off. And the grip of the leather means that you can get away with a slightly weaker magnet, which is better for you and for your knives. (I have no idea how strong the magnets are in Piotr’s strips, though.) But seriously, this style of knife strip is the way to go.

Back