Please share your Knife Display cabinets

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was one posted that was truly spectacular. I can't seem to find it again. Looked like a wine chiller with a glass door and illuminated internally to highlight the stored knives.
Maybe someone can repost as it was worth checking out

Ye
There was one posted that was truly spectacular. I can't seem to find it again. Looked like a wine chiller with a glass door and illuminated internally to highlight the stored knives.
Maybe someone can repost as it was worth checking out

Yeah it was like a gray wall mounted cabinet right? Can't seem to find it either.

It was a built-in cabinet below counter level

Ahh that's a different one. Here is the one I was talking about from @j22582536 . Would be cool to see that under counter one though.

1603822442601.png

I like that too, but those blades are packed awfully close together. Gotta assume thats a permanent display rather than working knives.

Ahh that's a different one. Here is the one I was talking about from @j22582536 . Would be cool to see that under counter one though.

View attachment 100525

🤣🤣 Yeah this how I store my double bevel knives, all single bevels I store separately in a non-magnetic cabinet cuz the magnet is kinda strong and I don’t want the edge to be directly contacting the magnetic bar.

I like that too, but those blades are packed awfully close together. Gotta assume thats a permanent display rather than working knives.

Yeah those are for display purpose🤣 I don’t recommend placing them that close to each other if you will be accessing them frequently though

The very cool cow-hide gun cabinet could EASILY be converted into a knife cabinet to showcase prized gyutos.

What better way to display 'cow swords'?

Handle on the side probably means it can be used as a suitcase for traveling with the knives. Stylish, practical and versatile.

_0007_BEL-AIR-MAGNUS_01.jpg

doettling_bildergalerie_BelAir_Magnus.jpg

The very cool cow-hide gun cabinet could EASILY be converted into a knife cabinet to showcase prized gyutos.

What better way to display 'cow swords'?

Handle on the side probably means it can be used as a suitcase for traveling with the knives. Stylish, practical and versatile.

Judging by the vault locks. This thing isn't going anywhere via that handle lol.

Judging by the vault locks. This thing isn't going anywhere via that handle lol.

It's a luxury safe company. The one I posted, I think they start at $200k, perfect to store your bang-for-buck Mazakis.

This particular safe seems appropriate for Kamon 'denty' gyutos:

Back