Quantcast

Polls?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Professional Craftsman
Reaction score
Are you guys interested in ever running polls in your forums? I believe that we can hook that up.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Professional Craftsman
Reaction score
I finally figured out how to set this up and after all my searching it was like the easiest thing ever - right in front of my face the whole time.

Anyway, here's the instructions...

To create a poll when you post a new thread, simply click the 'Yes! post a poll' checkbox at the bottom of the page, and set the number of possible responses you want to include.

When you click the submit button, you will be taken to the poll creation page, where you can specify the question and the list of responses you want to include.

You may also want to specify a time limit for the poll, so that (for example) it only stays open for voting for a week.

Have fun this guys.

HHH Knives

Founding Member
Reaction score
Its a cool function. I used a POLE to let people help choose a damascus pattern "name" It was fun and worked well!

The name "Reverb" came from that pole. :D

Now I just gota get Randy Jr to make me some new and awesome pattern damascus worthy of a new name and a pole! lol

Thanks Dave!

BTW, Who let JohnnyChance in here??? LMAO

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Professional Craftsman
Reaction score
Can one of you guys test to see if you can post a poll in your forum? You don't need to actually post it, I just want to know if you can.

Thanks

apicius9

Das HandleMeister
Founding Member
Reaction score
I like polls but it's not scientific enough for me. I was thinkinig about doing a survey of personality issues and mental health among people frequenting a knife forum ;)

Stefan

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Professional Craftsman
Reaction score
I like polls but it's not scientific enough for me. I was thinkinig about doing a survey of personality issues and mental health among people frequenting a knife forum ;)

Stefan

hey maybe you can score a grant for this work?

Latest posts