Quantcast

Quick Question- Is this ok?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

JBroida

Founding Member
KKF Vendor
Reaction score
So, lately there have been a bunch of nubatama videos coming out for ken. At one point on KF, they made reference to the JNS 1k being the same as one of their stones (which it is not). Maxim made a video of his stone to show the differences and I wanted to post it in the public area, but I thought it would be a good idea to ask first... here's the video:
[video=youtube;fCNNbW7EZTc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCNNbW7EZTc[/video]

Just goes to show that even when things look the same they arent always the same. I know i have stones made that look like others on the market, but are not, so i am quite familiar with this.

Anyways, if this is cool, i'll go ahead and post it and if not no worries. I just thought it sucked because he wasnt given a chance to defend himself @ KF (actually, in general, i was shocked at what kinds of posts were allowed from vendors without being deleted over there)...

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Professional Craftsman
Reaction score
I'd prefer to have Maksim post this himself within his sub forum if he wants.

Believe me when I say that I'd love to jump on those douchebags (Mark & Ken) myself over this crap (same crap they did to me) but let's stick with how we do things here.

JohnnyChance

Founding Member
Reaction score
So, lately there have been a bunch of nubatama videos coming out for ken.
I thought they were fantastic! I laughed, I cried, I cringed in horror, and shook my head in disbelief.

But seriously, yikes.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jon and Dave i will post it in my sub forum :D

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
Dave i made the post if you want to edit something out or if something is to harsh sad please do so or let me know