• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Raquin 200

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esoo

┐⁠(⁠ ⁠∵⁠ ⁠)⁠┌
KKF Lifetime Supporter KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Poor impulse control led to my buying this, and I have now realized I've over-extended somewhat so need to sell. Would be sad if I didn't already have a 225 from Bryan. Opened the package, washed off the oil Bryan put on it and test cut one piece of paper so essentially new.

200x48, 186g.

Bryan's description:
raquin 200 details.PNG

Price: $950 CAD $795 CAD shipped within Canada. I'll cover the first $15CAD to elsewhere. If you think I'm flipping, PM me and I'll show you proof that this is a break even sale for me. Exchange plus taxes, duty and fees made this expensive.

Edit: The window has passed and the following comments no longer apply.
** This is not a first PM gets the knife sale **

I'm going to leave enough time that enough people can see this listing as I want to prioritize the follow groups:
- fellow Canadians (shipping address must be Canadian)
- people in the Greater Toronto Area willing to do a meet/pickup and Interac (price will be discounted appropriately)
- people who are willing to take the Myojin SG2 gyuto I have up for sale as well

If you want to debate me on this, you can send me a PM but this is based on that fact that some US sellers don't want to ship into Canada (which I think is BS as they're selling goods made outside the US). Given Raquins are generally desirable, I'm hoping I can have this sold and shipped by Monday at the latest.

My pics:
20220128_095142.jpg

20220128_095217.jpg

20220128_095309.jpg

20220128_095342.jpg

Last edited:
Why do hate Merica??? Jk,jk… you got to sell your knife how you want or need to sell it.

Why do hate Merica??? Jk,jk… you got to sell your knife how you want or need to sell it.

I got no problem shipping to 'Murica (have many times before), and willing to ship this one there as well (just want to give my fellow peoples a chance at it)

I'm just tired of seeing "no international shipping" on the BST for goods that are in the sellers hands only because of international shipping.

Back