• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Raquin 280 Gyuto (SOLD)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’ve got a few big purchases coming up to get ready for next year, so I’m slimming down my collection one last time for the year;

Up first is a gem of a knife.

Raquin 280 Gyuto (Classic Grind) - 280x55mm, 145sc/XC10, 292g, Old Micarta Handle w/ saya from Bryan. This is just a phenomenal knife. It’s been touched up once on a 4K stone, and lightly used for home dinners.

Selling for what I paid, $850 CONUS/$900 INTL. SOLD.

Open to trades, and happy to send more info if requested.

Cheers!

Attachments

• _RCA8998.JPG
    _RCA8998.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 556
  • _RCA8997.JPG
    _RCA8997.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 546
  • _RCA9004.JPG
    _RCA9004.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 442
  • _RCA8999.JPG
    _RCA8999.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
If I didn’t already have one in the works with him I’d be all over this! Should have sold already.

It can't be Wednesday with this beautiful blade still here. Now I know the world is ending.

Seems like a lot of the buying pressure has dried up lately--folks tightening their belts as the pandemic+recession grinds on, I guess? This knife definitely deserves a loving home, so here's a bump.

With all the bangers hitting BST today, I just wanted to remind everyone that this guy is still available. If anyone has any hesitations, feel free to reach out!

Bryan’s Micarta handles are just fantastic in hand and my pictures don’t do this knife justice at all.

Back