• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Raquin Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friz

Reaction score
Hi.

Selling Raquin gyuto wide bevel, 240x 53.8 ish ish.
Arrived 2 weeks ago, used for a whole week, sharpened, polished the bevel a little and now selling it.
Pictures to come.
Price is 650USD + shipping, shipped from Australia.
I do not mind shipping overseas but there might be delays for the virus, please understand.

Hahahaha! So good! I was probably the first viewing this thread and was waiting for pics... What was I thinking?! Was I thinking at all?!?!???
lol, yeah, ask for pics on pm next time 😂.
But we all want to see the pics

What can I say.....is a custom from Bryan. :dancingchicken:

Sorry the Raquin is SOLD. Close Thread thank you.

That really doesn't look like any of the Kato Damascus i've seen. The damascus is very different form any of his styles( nickel etched damascus or kikuryu or suminagashi). The cladding line is wavy unlike any of the other kato damascus knives (which is linear and very controlled, and not so carelessly close to the heel).
Sorry but I don't think that knife was made by Kato unless he changed style to resamble tanaka damascus.

That really doesn't look like any of the Kato Damascus i've seen. The damascus is very different form any of his styles( nickel etched damascus or kikuryu or suminagashi). The cladding line is wavy unlike any of the other kato damascus knives (which is linear and very controlled, and not so carelessly close to the heel).
Sorry but I don't think that knife was made by Kato unless he changed style to resamble tanaka damascus.
That's a custom Raquin with Kato's kanji.

The Raquin is sold, the knife in the video, believe it or not, it is not for sale. thank you.

Back