• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS RARE Masami Azai R2 Damascus Nakiri 165mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwissKnifeCollector

Reaction score
Hey.
I would like to sell this 165mm Nakiri by Masami Azai witch sadly passed away in 2014. You cannot find these Nakiris anymore nowadays.
It is in wonderful condition and got never used neither sharpened and of course handeled with care.
It was my most loved piece :)
It has an outer skin with 33 layers of nickel damascus which has the usual Masami roses.
The cutting layer is made of powdered steel (R2) with an hardness of 65HRC
Super thin with only 1.9mm at the heel as you can see on the photos.
The weight is 155g.
Comes with the original rosewood handle with black horn ferrule.
The original box with everything they sent to me years ago is included as shown on the pictures below.

Pictures to this knife:

I would like to get 750USD for this beauty. Please make me an offer, the price is slightly negotaible.

I am shipping worldwide with my local swiss postal service.

thanks!

Hey.
I would like to sell this 165mm Nakiri by Masami Azai witch sadly passed away in 2014. You cannot find these Nakiris anymore nowadays.
It is in wonderful condition and got never used neither sharpened and of course handeled with care.
It was my most loved piece :)
It has an outer skin with 33 layers of nickel damascus which has the usual Masami roses.
The cutting layer is made of powdered steel (R2) with an hardness of 65HRC
Super thin with only 1.9mm at the heel as you can see on the photos.
The weight is 155g.
Comes with the original rosewood handle with black horn ferrule.
The original box with everything they sent to me years ago is included as shown on the pictures below.

Pictures to this knife:

I would like to get 750USD for this beauty. Please make me an offer, the price is slightly negotaible.

I am shipping worldwide with my local swiss postal service.

thanks!

🤣🤣🤣🤌🤌🤌🤌🤦🤦🤦

Back