Recommend me an immersion blender

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That gasket has broken, so the shaft wobbles a little when I touch it. The blender still works, and might work for another long while.

🤔

After some though.... Depending on the part... you could do what I didnt do... If you are willing to comb the internet for replacement parts - you might find a drop in solution? If it is an old model where they didnt carry the design across to newer models, you will be out of luck...

If the basic DNA of the model hasnt changed... it might be the fastest, cheapest and easiest route forward...

I'd say bite the bullet and get the Robot Coupe. They are easily fixed of they should break, not so sure about the repair-ability of the other options

I think this has become "overcome by events". But in my experience Robot coup's high retail prices are only exceeded by their high repair parts prices. New blade on a processor was over $500. Bought a replacement Waring unit instead.

I think this has become "overcome by events". But in my experience Robot coup's high retail prices are only exceeded by their high repair parts prices. New blade on a processor was over $500. Bought a replacement Waring unit instead.
That's too much, definitely not worth it then. I didn't realize parts were so pricey. Luckily I didn't have to pay for the repair

Don't forget the Dynamic Mini-Pro commercial immersion blenders. Actually they have several compact versions. Made in France, with many detachable accessories/whisks/blades,etc. I bought one a few years ago, and it's built like a tank. Unfortunately, we ended up returning before trying it out because we were at that same time, buying a 14 cup Cuisinart food-processor, plus a Vitamix blender, and a Kitchen-Aid hand mixer. We just didn't have the need for an immersion blender. I may still go back and buy it anyway,,if I can find a use for it.

They also have a cordless version.

https://dynamicmixers.ca/product/mx135/

For what it's worth... we used these in the hospital kitchen I used to work at and they were tanks that just kept on going. Ugly as sin, but very effective and reliable.
For myself I went with Bamix; it's at a similar level quality wise, but took less beatings from the fugly stick. Bamix tends to go on sale during the big sales holidays like Black Friday.

And kind of as a sidenote, whatever blender you get I'd highly recommend getting one with a coiled wire. Found those a lot less annoying to deal with and store.

Waring is pretty good but I also like All-Clad KZ750D.
Warring died about a year to year and half, All-Clad last a bit longer than that.

I use Bamix Pro. I believe that Bamix invented the immersion blender. Works well for me.

Has anyone have any experience with the Waring Bolt immersion blenders? I first took notice of these on the Netflix Final Table competition.

I bought a cheap Hamilton Beach one for $35, and it has been going strong for 4 years.
It's tackled everything I've wanted so far, I'm actually impressed with this thing.

When it dies I'll buy a Bamix though.

Back