Quantcast

Recommend me an immersion blender

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Bobby2shots

Reaction score
Don't forget the Dynamic Mini-Pro commercial immersion blenders. Actually they have several compact versions. Made in France, with many detachable accessories/whisks/blades,etc. I bought one a few years ago, and it's built like a tank. Unfortunately, we ended up returning before trying it out because we were at that same time, buying a 14 cup Cuisinart food-processor, plus a Vitamix blender, and a Kitchen-Aid hand mixer. We just didn't have the need for an immersion blender. I may still go back and buy it anyway,,if I can find a use for it.

They also have a cordless version.

boomchakabowwow

Reaction score
Nice. But you never used it? It’s wins being orange.

how do you know it’s good if you never used it?

Bobby2shots

Reaction score
Nice. But you never used it? It’s wins being orange.

how do you know it’s good if you never used it?
I didn't say it was "good",,, I said it was built like a tank. Typically, commercial units have a much higher duty-cycle rating compared to consumer goods. Dynamic has a huge range of models available, as well as accessories.

. The small Dynamic mini-pro, is rated to 4 litres, or just over 1 gallon with the mixer-wand, and 5 liters with the whisk attachment.

The Edge

Professional Craftsman
Reaction score
The last time I did any research on the subject was about 10 years ago. Most of what I read was to just get the cheapest one you could find, as they all died at about the same rate. Still have the cheapo Cuisinart with removable attachment. Doesn't quite have the power that I'd like, but it will eventually get the job done. I'm halfway tempted to build my own when this dies, but hopefully that's down the road. I'll keep this thread in mind though, just in case I want to upgrade, and not hassle with the build though.

Luftmensch

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget the Dynamic Mini-Pro commercial immersion blenders
I did see them! In the end Waring was too good a price.

Most of what I read was to just get the cheapest one you could find, as they all died at about the same rate. Still have the cheapo Cuisinart with removable attachment. Doesn't quite have the power that I'd like, but it will eventually get the job done. I'm halfway tempted to build my own when this dies, but hopefully that's down the road. I'll keep this thread in mind though, just in case I want to upgrade, and not hassle with the build though.
I followed the cheap route. After a cheapie and a mid-priced one, I thought I would give something sturdier a go. I anticipate that a commercial brand would be built to a higher standard. Im looking forward to seeing. Given the praise, Bamix looks like it is worth consideration - but it seems expensive compared to Waring and even the Robot-Coupe.

I think the models that came up here are a decent representation of good brands that make light-duty commercial units. Hopefully that will save you sometime in the future 😉

Luftmensch

Supporting Member
Reaction score
7 boomerangs?

..... "Australian dollar" is so boring... we definitely should have floated as the dollarydoo!

Bobby2shots

Reaction score
Terrific voice.
She certainly does have ,,,,, to me she WAS "The Seekers". (A World of Our Own,,, Georgy Girl,,,,I'll Never Find Another You,,,,,Morning Town Ride,,, Waltzing Matilda,,,.. so many more.

Big heart for such a tiny lady. I've been a life-long fan. An Australian National treasure.

Last edited:

AT5760

Reaction score
I’m late to the party on this one, but I had an inexpensive Braun for 15+ years. I replaced it only when the mini food processor broke. I know have another Braun that works just as well (except the annoying “safety” switch). Mine does not see heavy use, however.