Quantcast

Rika 5k

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Vertigo

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
Banned
Reaction score
Frequently mentioned on "core kit" lists, there's no doubt that if you're reading this forum you've probably heard of the Suehiro Rika 5k. Tons of life left and freshly cleaned, flattened, and chamfered.

New for between $45 and $50, I'll ship it to you for $29 PayPal as soon as it dries out.

99Limited

Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks like this was truly the case of the Early Bird gets the worm.

EdipisReks

Reaction score
i should have stayed up another hour, i would have grabbed this.

Eamon Burke

Banned
Reaction score
Awwwww I was actually sharpening and thought "I think I should get another 5k stone. Maybe that Rika I'm always hearing about".

Whatev. Congrats!

Pensacola Tiger

Founding Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've said that for years! I can't believe it! Where did you hear that?

I seriously thought I came up with that.
I think I first ran across it (or something very close to it) in the books of Robert Heinlein. It sounds like something Lazarus Long would have said.

Rick

stevenStefano

Reaction score
"The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese" One of my favourite sayings even though its pretty silly

Eamon Burke

Banned
Reaction score
Man. I feel weird now. One day I was handing a $100 bill to a cashier who began to inspect it. I said, "It's good, I just made it this morning." and felt so clever.

Then she said, "Ha ha. Like I don't hear that all the time." I was like '*** I just thought of that!'

EdipisReks

Reaction score
Man. I feel weird now. One day I was handing a $100 bill to a cashier who began to inspect it. I said, "It's good, I just made it this morning." and felt so clever.

Then she said, "Ha ha. Like I don't hear that all the time." I was like '*** I just thought of that!'
the difference is that the other people worked at the Treasury ;)

Latest posts