RIP Stefan Wolf

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingShapton

Reaction score
Unfortunately, with some delay I found the message that another knife sharpening enthusiast died of the consequences of a corona infection.

It's about Stefan Wolf from Bulgaria, as far as I know he was mainly active in the Cliff Stamp Forum and had an active YouTube channel.

According to a post in the Cliff Stamp Forum, Stefan Wolf passed away on December 5, 2020.

http://www.cliffstamp.com/knives/forum/read.php?1,76036,80230#msg-80230
I don't know how many people knew him or his work here in the forum, but for my part I was shocked when I heard this bad news and I think that one or the other of these is also interested.

RIP Stefan Wolf, I will never forget you, your articles and your videos. May your memory be a blessing!

Never a regular follower of his...but did watch several of his videos...I just learned of his death today..

Take care

Jeff

Oh wow. I had just emailed him 2 days ago to thank him for his oil stone videos (India & Crystolon) and the email bounced back. Now I know why. Bummer. He shared some very useful info on YouTube.

Oh wow. I had just emailed him 2 days ago to thank him for his oil stone videos (India & Crystolon) and the email bounced back. Now I know why. Bummer. He shared some very useful info on YouTube.
Hey shared even more in the old cliff stamp forum. I still watch his videos, they're great!

i was very sad when i heard he had died from corona. and cliff too... been a few ****** years imo.

Back