Rock Blade UK

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshstar

Reaction score
Hi

Any of our Uk guys know the people on this website please.

Take a look at the pictures it does not seem to be the cheap Pakistan Damascus, it appears to be made by UK knife guys. The kitchen knives are at the end, the damascus stlye antique pizza wheel is something else though !!!

Anyone ever seen one of the kitchen knives, they seem to have a very rustic look but just wondering if that equates to a rustic quality.

http://www.rockblade.co.uk/page7.php

Alan

I think i answered my own question

Looking around more it does look like they are just reselling the cheap indian/pakistan damascus.

Well, it's probably for the best that they're not taking the time to forge their own steel just to turn around and make it into ice skates:
http://www.rockblade.co.uk/data/storage/attachments/9d325dee83fca2f82c6b49cf70fa07dc.jpg
9d325dee83fca2f82c6b49cf70fa07dc.jpg

Nice! It is like a unicycle with a stag seat! Actually those are pretty cool!

definitely pakistan, i bough a paring knife from them awhile ago, it looked so thin and sleek in the pictures. fit and finish where great. it had a 5 inch blade. the problem was it weighed like 2 pounds and the blade was 6mm thick. it is the prettiest paper wieght i have. don't do it.

These designs are all kind of ripoffs of various other makers. Very gimmicky.

I have no intention of buying

More curious as xmas gifts

Can I merge this thread with the "Ugliest Knife" thread already?

You think these beautiful handmade damscus blades are ugly ?

What about all those shiny mirror finish ugly japanese blades with the writing on ? they dont even know your suppose to sharpen both sides, and whats with those handles made out of old bits of ebony and buffalo horn, why cant they use nice new freshly painted wood like the damsacus ?

Back