• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rodrigue Mid Techs

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
$300 each shipping included in the US.
I don't have a paypal account but can discuss alternative options thru PM and postal money orders are welcome.
Very clean, test cuts made and maybe a light sharpening on the lighter handled one.
As mentioned in previous posts they are nimble monosteel lasers with a fine tip.
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

P8150462_zps00zs8ohu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
P8150461_zpspiankdfi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dimensions, materials, etc?

Thanks!

If it helps, Luis is a stand-up guy and not someone who will do a shady deal and then run off into the sunset. I think a few of us here on KKF can vouch for him.

@cheflivengood...It's pretty easy if I remember correctly, but after I lost money from PayPal and eBay on some discontinued fishing lures I never received I decided not to do business with them.
If you want to discuss further, or rather if you are interested in one of these send a PM, otherwise thanks for the bump.

I don't think the steel was announced and I have no recollection on the wood, sorry guys.

Lighter Handle:
Handle Length: 119mm
Handle to Tip Length: 240mm
Heel to Tip Length: 229mm
Width of Spine 1cm from the Tip: 0.62mm
Width of Spine at Middle: 1.74mm
Width of Spine at Handle: 2.38mm
Width of Spine above Heel: 2.02mm
Blade Height at Heel: 49.89mm
Weight: 197.35g

Darker Handle:
Handle Length: 119mm