Rolling pins

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the thin column rolling pin with cherry vertical display.

now guys jsut stop as i know the next step is dammascus steel

I prefer the French pin myself.

Can't I just have one thing in my kitchen that isn't handmade with tender loving care by a skilled craftsman?

Did someone say Damascus can opener??

I was thinking more San Mai blade cylinders for the can opener.. maybe damascus handle and brass accents!! :pirate1:

Actually a wood rolling pin with damascus handles would look very cool!

On second look, I can't tell if these are made to any functional higher quality.

The thing I love about my Boardsmith is that everything about it is for a reason, and it works. It's beauty comes from it's excessive functionality, and Dave adds that special touch to make every board great. They are certainly pretty, but what about these rolling pins makes them the most badass rolling pins out there?

Ok. You guys just cost me a hundred bucks for a rolling pin. THANKS. LOL. Matt

i'm flat busted and I had to get one, she's a super hot pastry chef for God's sake. When is that ever going to happen to my short, stumpy self. I had to get one, I just had too! Dammit! grumble! grumble!

i'm flat busted and I had to get one, she's a super hot pastry chef for God's sake. When is
that ever going to happen to my short, stumpy self. I had to get one, I just had too! Dammit! grumble! grumble!
Lmao:rofl2: and btw its happening right now. Isn't that great!:biggrin:

Hahaha! The things we do for the special ones in our lives! At least its not a "pointy stick"!

Did someone say Damascus can opener??

ya here is one I used. I had no zombies so I used it on a few cans.

2012-02-23 00-31-36.224.jpg

Back