Round Raviolis with Sauteed Brussels Sprouts

Discussion in 'Whats Cooking? Food, Drink, & Gear' started by Joe M, Nov 15, 2018.

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating:

1. Nov 15, 2018 #1

Joe M

Joe M

Joe M

Fresh made pasta dough shaped into round raviolis. They were filled with a cream cheese and smoked salmon mixture seasoned with salt, cayenne pepper, rosemary, a little nutmeg, and some citric acid. I separated the leaves of some sprouts and sauteed them in butter. Tossed them with some fresh diced tomatoes and a lemon-Dijon mustard vinaigrette. Topped it all of with a beurre rouge and a bit of parsley.

IMG_2624.JPG

2. Nov 20, 2018 #2

rstl87

rstl87

rstl87

Yum looks beautiful. What kind of flour and eggs (whole vs yolks) did you use?

3. Dec 1, 2018 #3

Joe M

Joe M

Joe M

I apologize for just now getting back to you, I've been a little busy. Regular all-purpose flour with egg yolks. However, I did a little experiment with the dough by vacuum sealing the dough overnight in the refrigerator. The dough came out completely hydrated because all the air had been taken out of the bag and all the flour absorbed the water. It was the best pasta dough I have ever had the opportunity to work with.

4. Dec 2, 2018 #4

preizzo

preizzo

preizzo

Confit duck leg, kale, pumpkin cream, duck and oranges juice. Cheerwb IMG_20181201_231728_903.jpeg

larrybard likes this.