Rowland Cutlery Finished Projects and WIP

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

daveb

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
It's hard to tell scale from here, are most of those hunting / field knives? Looks like they could turn a deer inside out in a minute.

Reaction score
Great work! I like your style!

(Now, where’s George the ....?)
Sorry I forgot to update for your viewing pleasure.....Yeah I know it hurts my eyes too but it was for a good friend/customer so here is (George) all finished and on his new permanent home. a 240 Masakage Kiri Gyuto.

George1.jpgGeorge2.jpgGeorge3.jpgGeorge4.jpg

cotedupy

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to update for your viewing pleasure.....Yeah I know it hurts my eyes too but it was for a good friend/customer so here is (George) all finished and on his new permanent home. a 240 Masakage Kiri Gyuto.

View attachment 100200View attachment 100201View attachment 100202View attachment 100203
Haha! The pink is not necessarily my style either, though tbh if it was just the blue/grey colour, without pink, I reckon it'd look feckin' awesome. Have you done any like that Tim...?

Reaction score
Haha! The pink is not necessarily my style either, though tbh if it was just the blue/grey color, without pink, I reckon it'd look feckin' awesome. Have you done any like that Tim...?
Perhaps some time ago, I cant think of anything recently with grey/blue. Although I have a block glued up that fits the bill. Grey box elder burl, blue g/10, and silver carbon fiber.

cotedupy

Reaction score
Perhaps some time ago, I cant think of anything recently with grey/blue. Although I have a block glued up that fits the bill. Grey box elder burl, blue g/10, and silver carbon fiber.
That sounds like it's going to be great. Look forward to seeing the finished result :)

adam_Cullen

Reaction score
Looking nice! I want to start doing custom handles and love looking at other articians work to see the little things that make them more personal.

Latest posts