• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Ryky 240 mm gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the limited edition "burrfection" gyuto in AUS8.
https://store.burrfection.com/collections/ryky-tran/products/sakai-takayuki-by-ryky-aus8-gyutoSeen very little use. Asking $125 shipped in US.
IMG_20220208_095456929_HDR.jpgIMG_20220208_095432007_HDR.jpgIMG_20220208_095520124.jpg

Reasonable price for what's probably a decent knife, disregarding Ryky markup and logo. Nice profile. GLWS 👍

Would agree. Probably fair to point out to the seller that the Burrfection branding may not be seen as a watertight seal of quality around here. In fact, as this thread proves, shrub the irritating Ryky logo off and you can actually charge a higher price for the same blade to some mug on KKF

I know this, because I was that mug. Not ashamed either, because my ex-Ryky KS Clone is actually a really good knife. Suspect this similar variant is fine value too. GLWS
👍

Back