Sabatier rework becomes the foundation for a new design

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't know why he chose that wood. Maybe he has his reasons? He did say it was a learning project. Maybe he didn't want to dump funds down the drain on exotic materials if there was a possibility he could f&^k them up. Maybe it was from his grandfather's cane for all we know. What's wrong with it anyway? Because it has two tiny f%%king checks in it? Who gives a s&$t? Fill it with some ca glue and polish that b%$ch up. I think it looks awesome personally. It's contours are very well sculpted and it looks extremely warm and comfortable.

Unlike this boring slab with it's intrusive forward angle.

kurosaki1.jpg

But enough about you. Let's hear more about what you think about you.

I wasn't trying to be mean or in any way disrespecting! I was jnust kinda drunk and wrote what I wrote. **** happens.

You put pics on here since you want critique right? be it good or bad. i did that (while drunk). I dont sugar coat (not even while sober).
I also make knives for myself on a very "hobby" level and basis. I put these up here too and I want all critique i can get. I DONT want people jnust telling me everything is the best **** ever, because I know its not true. i know theyre just BSing. then its better to be honest.

regarding the white kurosaki. this one I obviously made "for show" or mostly for show at least. but its silky smooth finished, like a fleshlight from mars, and actually very ergo. I made this one for myself. so no corners cut, and it feels awesome. ****** mateial to work with though being g10. but it looks good :) and you would probably **** your pants how good it feels.

I actually l,ike when people tell me why my **** is ****, and why, so I CAN IMPROVE.

I like the OPs knife though I just would have made out out of the most bad ass wood I could find if it was for my own use. hey you only live once.

I wasn't trying to be mean or in any way disrespecting! I was jnust kinda drunk and wrote what I wrote. **** happens.

You put pics on here since you want critique right? be it good or bad. i did that (while drunk). I dont sugar coat (not even while sober).
I also make knives for myself on a very "hobby" level and basis. I put these up here too and I want all critique i can get. I DONT want people jnust telling me everything is the best **** ever, because I know its not true. i know theyre just BSing. then its better to be honest.

regarding the white kurosaki. this one I obviously made "for show" or mostly for show at least. but its silky smooth finished, like a fleshlight from mars, and actually very ergo. I made this one for myself. so no corners cut, and it feels awesome. ****** mateial to work with though being g10. but it looks good :) and you would probably **** your pants how good it feels.

I actually l,ike when people tell me why my **** is ****, and why, so I CAN IMPROVE.

I like the OPs knife though I just would have made out out of the most bad ass wood I could find if it was for my own use. hey you only live once.

Critique is fine. It's how we can learn and improve. But it's not what you say it's how you say it. Your post was pretentious and condescending. Uncalled for. So hopefully you can learn from my critique of your post.

Being drunk is no excuse for poor behavior either. My father was a drunk. He would say the most abusive s%^t while he was on one and then get all "I'm so sorry" whenever he'd sober up. GTFOH. Haven't talked to that piece of s$#t in at least 20 years.

Critique is fine. It's how we can learn and improve. But it's not what you say it's how you say it. Your post was pretentious and condescending. Uncalled for. So hopefully you can learn from my critique of your post.

Being drunk is no excuse for poor behavior either. My father was a drunk. He would say the most abusive s%^t while he was on one and then get all "I'm so sorry" whenever he'd sober up. GTFOH. Haven't talked to that piece of s$#t in at least 20 years.

"Critique is fine. It's how we can learn and improve. But it's not what you say it's how you say it. Your post was pretentious and condescending. Uncalled for. So hopefully you can learn from my critique of your post."

yeah you are right, maybe it was. But I didn't really mean it to be. Here in scandinavia we talk and behave a bit different than the rest of the world. in sweden where I'm from were "honest" call it as you se it kinda. But where i used to live for like 10 years in norway they are "brutally honest" and dont suger coat sh1t, not even in the newspapers or on tv, its just "straight, it is what it is" and I kinda liked that. I'm colored by that. I lived there for a long time. on the other hand. the norwegian society is probably the best functuioning in the entire world. because of the honesty. no one is going to lie to you there just to make you feel good. it just doesnt happen.

I'm biased.

I get drunk sometimes and I'd say there is a difference betwwen taht and being an alcoholic. My grandfather was an alcoholic, and he died from that at about 65y. I dont think that being drunk and being an alcoholic is the same thing, and I'd say no one else who lives here does either.

Again. I'm sorry for upsetting people, i was drunk and thats how it was. i called it as I saw it. thats it. I'm not trying to stir up some sh!t here.

or basiccally if you thin k it was so it was so. and for that I apologize. Sorry. I'm a fukln douche when drunk. what can I say?

I'd like you to critique my newest builds (well, rehandlings actually). be it good or bad. I want it. you have 4k posts so you must have used some knives in your days.

I'm sorry I made everyfuknbody pissed off and had known this I wouldnt have posted jack sh1t.

Back