• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Sakai Takayuki Custom Deba **Final Price drop** $400.00 USD

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not Dull

Reaction score
Sakia Takayuki 240mm Deba with stunning custom engraving by Michiko. $650.00 USD
I've decided to part with this. It is a beauty and a beast!
Let me know if you would like different pictures or more detail. It's my first time selling on this forum

Magnolia handle with black buffalo horn ferrule
Ginsan Steel, 61 HRC
9mm thickness and heel
62mm height at heel
Razor Sharp
Valued at over $1000, its a work of art
All original packaging
Free shipping in North America

I'm open to offers and possibly a trade.
Thanks for considering!

IMG_0730.jpg
IMG_0729.jpg
IMG_0728.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0666.jpg
    IMG_0666.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0667.jpg
    IMG_0667.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0668.jpg
    IMG_0668.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0669.jpg
    IMG_0669.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 50
Gorgeous!!!! Looks like an art. 24 deba can handle all the big fish.

Very beautiful engraving ! I'd probably just stare at it instead of working 🙃

To be honest, not many people need 240 Deba, Especially home cook, even in professional kitchen, longest one i see is 195/210, because we cut the fish soft joint, not cut through bone.

Big deba pros is when cutting head like big snapper fairly easy, if you can't sell it maybe polish the choil might be help, as rough choil is uncomfortable to use for long periods, your knife engraving is really cool, I do hope someone get soon, GLWS. 😊😊😊

To be honest, not many people need 240 Deba, Especially home cook, even in professional kitchen, longest one i see is 195/210, because we cut the fish soft joint, not cut through bone.

Big deba pros is when cutting head like big snapper fairly easy, if you can't sell it maybe polish the choil might be help, as rough choil is uncomfortable to use for long periods, your knife engraving is really cool, I do hope someone get soon, GLWS. 😊😊😊

I appreciate the feedback, thanks! It is big and probably best displayed somewhere. I've had the same thought about the choil but none of them are polished and I don't want to mess with the originality of it.

Back