Sanjo knives being offered by Best Made

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they had a better choil shot but from that angle they look awfully thick.

That was a very poor choil shot - not sure about the overall dimensions. Thats why I asked on here if anybody had any experience with them.

They look an awful lot like a few knives made by Tadafusa Ive seen in the past... I used to have an SLD Bunka with the same lattice type pattern... Didnt really care for it personally as it was kinda thick but as stated before that choil shot angle looks a little misleading

This is the first time I’ve heard of them. But yeah, under “materials” the description reads that they come with canvas edge guards.

The whole 4 knife package has free overnight shipping. I just wished that somebody knew something about the knife quality. At this late time they might make a great Christmas present.

20191220_180208.jpg

It's not from their site. It's not the thinnest but it's pretty usable until next sharpening and I'll decide if I want to thin it or not.
Here's an ikeda for comparison

Attachments

• 20191220_190446.jpg
    20191220_190446.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 90
Quick update now I've used it a bit more. I'm fairly happy with the factory grind. It's obviously not a laser but I don't find wedging to be a problem either, it wedges less than several shigs that I've tried.

Back