• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Sennheiser HD660s Headphones

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,
Somewhat different offerings for today.

I have the amazing Sennheiser HD 660 S headphones for sale.
Excellent condition cosmetically and as perfect sounding as 660 S can be.
Home occasional use, no pets, non-smoking.
Comes with everything the box (two sets of wires and an adapter), box as well, though box is missing a hinge.

Selling to fund a bigger headphone purchase.

Asking $300 conus.

gkQu2DYh.jpg
JIq6wzsh.jpg

gXyLqmZh.jpg

4pMNPXhh.jpg
ljnPMtdh.jpg

Not sure if the KKF community is really up on HIFI.
But they should know is that these are the benchmark for HIFI audio. And $300 is a great price.
Too bad you need to sell to fund a bigger purchase, I would offer some trades even though im a IEM man myself.

Thanks, yeh, HD6XX are amazing as well. I've had 650 before, but found I kinda like Meze sound. Then tried someones Fostex and those were good too, and LCD2 .. and those where great .. so much to try.
This is a long shot, but no harm in trying.

SOLD locally.
Now I just have to find the next toy to play with ... I'm kinda split between Fostex TR-X00 Purplehearts and LCD-2 closed (maybe X closed?)
Keep an eye out for the build quality of the fostex's. idk if i would shoot for em. But I travel alot, probably fine if they stay home

Back