• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Shapton pro rough grits and super grit (5k)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Looking for the stones from the Subject, new or used (but slightly and/or in good condition; flattened), from fellows within EU.
Location is important, as I am trying to reduce the end cost per stone.
I have already a Shapton pro 2000 and want to add 2-3-4 stones to fill all ranges.
If you own a different brand, but equal or superior quality, do not hesitate to make an offer.
Thanks and take care.

Last edited:
I wish I could make it to Bulgaria. I’d happily trade you my Shapton Pro 5k in return for a tour of your hometown.

Alas my screen name is Italian as were my ancestors but I am in NYC

Bump. Nobody from Europe whants to sell his/her Shapton pro?!?

You are a few months to late :D i sold my shapton pro´s . I hate this stone :D It´s better to spend money in Suehiro or Naniwa Pro / SS Stones

You are a few months to late :D i sold my shapton pro´s . I hate this stone :D It´s better to spend money in Suehiro or Naniwa Pro / SS Stones
Well, from my point of view you have rushed a few months with the sales. Tbh, the shapton pro is one of the best to spend your money. Anyway, as it seems there is nothing you can offer, so...
Take care.

Hi Wander Vanhoucke!
Well, I don't have knives with nothes...This grade is too rough.
And second, tbh, I have nothing to offer in return, as I have just 1 (one) stone.
Thanks for the post, I am glad that at least somebody is making an offer.

Hi I have Shapton Pro 320 used couple of times... I dont have anything really rough to flaten it (lowest grit I have is Atoma 400)...

Back