Share your 'Dad Jokes' thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch_br

Careful man, there's a beverage here...
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
With every dad joke there are eye rolls, chuckles, and potentially embarrassed family members... 😆

Even though corny, some are still damn funny. That's the beauty of 'em.

I figured this would be a good "safe space" for anyone to get a dad joke (or 3) out of their system. No judgment, just a place where people can appreciate.

You don't have to be a dad to share here...

If you know one that fits the bill please share it for everyone... Good, bad, whatever, just let em fly people..

C'mon you know you wanna share the best or worst dad jokes you've heard...

Last edited:
A photon walks into a hotel after a long trip and checks in to the reception. Upon receiving his key, a bellhop walks up and asks he he has any luggage to take to his room, to which try photon responds, ‘No thank you sir, I’m traveling light’.

With every dad joke there are eye rolls, chuckles, and potentially embarrassed family members... 😆

I figured this would be a good "safe space" for anyone to get a dad joke (or 3) out of their system. No judgment, just a place where people can appreciate.

If you know one that fits the bill please share it for everyone... Good, bad, whatever, just let em fly people..

Which days are the strongest?….. Saturday and Sunday. The rest are weekdays.🙄🙃

Two guys walked into a bar…….the third guy ducked…..omg 🙃 I’ve got more but let’s stop here.

Nah let’s keep going🤷‍♂️……What did Delaware? Her New Jersey. 🙄 What did Tennessee? Same thing Arkansas🫠…..ok enough

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard and a German are all standing watching a street performer do some excellent juggling. The juggler notices that the four gentlemen have a poor view, so he stands up on a large wood box and calls out "Can you all see me now?"

"Yes."
"Oui."
"Si."
"Ja."

A photon walks into a hotel after a long trip and checks in to the reception. Upon receiving his key, a bellhop walks up and asks he he has any luggage to take to his room, to which try photon responds, ‘No thank you sir, I’m traveling light’.
Two hydrogen atoms are walking down the street,

first atom: omg, I've lost an electron!

second atom: are you sure?

first atom: I'm positive!

Two hydrogen atoms are walking down the street,

first atom: omg, I've lost an electron!

second atom: are you sure?

first atom: I'm positive!
So the photon went down to the hotel bar for a bite to eat and sat next to a neutron where they kicked off for the evening. The neutron was getting tired and asked the bartender for his tab, to which the bartender said- ‘for you, sir- no charge…’

Horse walks into a bar. Bartender looks up at him and says: "Why the long face?"

Dog walks into a bar with a bandage on one leg. Bartender looks down at him and says.."Can I help you?" Dog looks up at the bartender and says..."I'm lookin for the man who shot my paw."

My neighbor knocked on my door at 3:20 this morning.
Luckily I was up listening to some loud music!
He shouted "Can I have a little respect?"
I said "Well, I'm not a big fan of Aretha, but ok, this one's for you!"

Latest posts

Back