Sharpening Stash Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blank Blades.

Blank Blank.
KKF Supporting Craftsman
Reaction score
I though you guys might like to see my current sharpening setup. I basically keep all of my stones, plus anything else that goes along with finishing, fixing, and sharpening any kind of blade.

I bought this case/luggage from a yard sale for 10 bucks. Worth every penny.

20210503_193627.jpg

20210503_194134.jpg

I keep sandpaper in that bottom pocket' and various thing in the smaller clear pockets
20210503_193815.jpg

All my files, bit drivers, wire brushes, pliers, etc.
20210503_193924.jpg

My dremel, and most of the bits for it, along with driver bits, and a couple other things.
20210503_193729.jpg

Finally the main compartment. This is where the good stuff goes. Towards the front are all my synthetic stones, diamond plates and stones, strips. The middle part. Which you can't see well has all my natural stones. Then towards the back I keep my sink bridge, towels, magnifying headband thing, socket wrench, and some files. Finally in the pocket on the top I have cardboard (for strops) and various # of steel wool.
20210503_194116.jpg

If you have any questions about any of it. Want better pictures. Or anything lmk.

I would love to see other people's setups. If you have anything like this.

Do I see venev stones there? Also possibly naniwa diamond (if so, count me as jealous.)

Yes to both. Good thing you didn't spot the vitrified diamond stones...
I saw them, but I wasn't sure. One of these days I'll have them all. It may not be anytime soon though.

Latest posts

Back