• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Shi.Han 52100 150mm Petty Ginrei version.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PappaG

Reaction score
Shi.han Ginrei 150mm 52100 Kurouchi petty (sold by Japanese Knife Imports).

$210 shipped, PayPal all in. CONUS ONLY no trades/non negotiable.
PM direct if interested.
  • Knife Type: Petty
  • Steel Type: 52100
  • Handle Type: Ho Wood Magnolia Octagon
  • Blade Height at Heel: 29 mm
  • Edge Length: 150mm
Comes with original silk bag and cork lined Kydex edge guard?

This one is more heavily used compared to my other knives. Shows scratches.
edge has been sharpened several times. Never thinned.
What surprises me most about this knife is how well the thin handle fits in my hand, and how the blade seems very stiff to me. Not sure if this is a function of the steel or something else (I never had 52100 in this size before. Sharpens easily. Fun little knife that is really not that small in hand.....

Only reason I'm selling is that I've accumulated too many knives over the past 2 years. Out with the old, in with the older. You all know how this goes, but its embarrassing at this point. I'm on self imposed purchasing moratorium right now, although that damn Moritaka Nakiri keeps screaming at me. I will be cutting my collection by 75% over the course of this year (at least that is what I keep saying). I'll barely be making a dent if I sell all I'm posting today. I'll be happy with whatever stays...

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I think this one is SPF/on hold for now. thanks folks.

Back