• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Shig and Dalman and DT, Oh My! - part 2

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3. Harner XHP gyuto - $750 *Now $700*
~232x67
Originally purchased here: https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/butch-harner-custom-high-end-gyuto-240mm.35180/
Extra cost is to cover shipping and PayPal

uR8OVO7.jpg

98aGOSJ.jpg

xq0qhtK.jpg

a5juIUe.jpg

bEggPAl.jpg

Lovely knife, especially for those who like tall heels :D

4. Marko Tsourkan 210 AEB-L gyuto - $325 *SOLD*
~207x46

t3farNK.jpg

X0x9NSy.jpg

1rpziFc.jpg

fM3NGY2.jpg

XYAYqiL.jpg

I picked this one up second-hand a few years ago, but ended up not using it so much. Maybe only one or two light prep sessions on some veggies. Sports a cascara handle with some really pretty chatoyancy in the wood. It does have a tiny bit of handle wear and tear that was not disclosed to me when I purchased it, and for that reason, I am discounting it a bit below what I paid originally.

Last edited:
Ah, now I see.
That Harner looks so nice. Butch makes some really amazing cutters. One of my favorite gyutos (back when I was into 250+mm knives) was a Harner. One of the best performing knives I’ve handled

Alrighty, a little bump on the Harner :) Can we get some love for a great maker? :D

As a little bonus, I'll also throw in this nifty Dalman paring knife for $20 more:
t8dVoDl.jpg

Updates (closed the other thread for cleanliness):

DT 210 is SPF
DT 240 is available

Harner is available for $700 shipped CONUS, or $720 if you want the Dalman parer too.

Back