Quantcast

WTB Shiraki Tesshu Honyaki Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Corradobrit1

Reaction score
Looking for an Aframes Tesshu Shiraki 240 Honyaki? Let me know if you have one for sale. I also have some interesting trades including Comet san mai and honyaki if that helps.

Last edited:

inhuman

Reaction score
What is the length? How tall is the heel you’re looking for ?

Corradobrit1

Reaction score
Preferably an undersized 240 ie 225-240 edge length. Height isn't too important 47mm+

Chicagohawkie

Reaction score
Long shot but you may want try to ask ‘thevincenzo’ on the other forum if he still wants to sell his. I sold him my Shiraki tesshu honyaki a few years ago. One of the best honyakis I ever had.

wind88

Reaction score
Good luck on your hunt. It should pair well with your collection of TFs. I love mine. It’s an undersized blue 2 270 and that’s only honyaki I kept. Sold all others.

labor of love

Reaction score
Have you reached out to Aframes about the Honyaki getting restocked anytime soon?
Good luck in your search.

Ryzie

Reaction score
does the shiraki have to be sold through aframes? I have one from Hitohira that fits your description, I’ll gladly take measurements if it’s something you might be interested in. And seeing how he is retired his blades are going to be more and more rare

Corradobrit1

Reaction score
LOL, six-month bump :)
Well you know, 6 months is a long time in the knife world. Maybe there's an owner out there waivering now......plus I'd forgotten, what with all the Covid shenanigans.