Show your newest gear!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Santa put this under the tree..
IMG_1465.jpg

Newest stockpot arrived on Xmas eve after a 2 week shipping delay. Zwilling asparagus/pasta pot 4.8qt with mesh basket.
553F4972-8BBE-4A1A-9201-E408EE6CC3F4.jpeg

A58B3516-AAEA-485F-ABD1-676FBC1CC60E.jpeg

here it is with the stockpot “family” (bottom to top, specs are approx. from memory):
  • Browne / thermalloy 32qt 13.5”x13.5”
  • Zwilling commercial 18qt 11”x11”
  • Demeyere Atlantis 8qt 9.5”x7” (also has pasta and steamer inserts)
  • Zwilling asparagus/pasta pot 4.8qt 6”x8” (with mesh basket inside)
I also have a Browne / thermalloy 8qt but I think it’d hit the ceiling if I tried to put in the tower (it’s mostly for the wok strainer and other things when I don’t want to use the $$$ Atlantis pot)

That's pretty sweet. The oyster knife is best ever. I've picked up the others along the way - it's stone crab season here and the shrimp are running large.

Big fan of reidel extreme shiraz...nice taper, similar to the Gabriels and these newer generations but much sturdier and cheaper. Plus it’s tough to beat the vinum Burgundy for those styles of wine

John (The Boardsmith) said there were 250 orders ahead of me, so I wasn’t expecting delivery for a few months. Then 3 weeks later this showed up.

The board cost more than the knife which is upsetting the order of the universe, so I’m going to have to get a more expensive knife to maintain the cosmic balance.
4C497828-ACD2-4361-A007-DE2A637076BB.jpeg

Back