Show your newest knife buy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Marko WH, 246x52, ironwood saya and handle with an ebony ferrule. Super happy with this one and enjoyed working with Marko a lot.
Do you mind sharing how you were able to purchase this? I have been trading emails with Marko and was told to wait until the Sunday posting and then I missed it by a few minutes. Just curious as I am not very good at timing these things.

Do you mind sharing how you were able to purchase this? I have been trading emails with Marko and was told to wait until the Sunday posting and then I missed it by a few minutes. Just curious as I am not very good at timing these things.
PM sent.

Here’s a konosuke fuji Togo reigo semi-custom. 232x54mm of powerrrrrrrr
5D95E995-BB1A-48C2-9AE3-F81B339F0E11.jpeg
3303D213-2586-4F5A-86C7-E0C58CE4BCFB.jpeg
32B954EB-0B89-49B7-851E-1E4385DDE779.jpeg

Canucks and Kiwis ... the only people in the world who start every sentence with “I’m sorry”!
I've heard that Canadians have a reputation for politeness but New Zealanders? I for one am not going to take my chances against the raw power of the All Blacks...

Footnote: According to some sources, the haka is a welcoming ceremony. Please don't get them angry. :eek:

Last edited:
I've heard that Canadians have a reputation for politeness but New Zealanders? I for one am not going to take my chances against the raw power of the All Blacks...

England put the All Blacks in their place, Hakka or not

Back