Show your newest knife buy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I may dear sir โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Œ - the name of the knife is gigantoku (NOT to be confused with a Serbian cleaver which is a completely different thing. Completely. No parallels. Shut up. Don't even try! ๐Ÿ’), BUT it was planned, with the objective in mind, to make a Chinese cleaver with a tip โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Œ. Now that you all got this information... May the peasants decide ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Œ.
Uh huh. Mr. "I definitely didn't make a Serbian cleaver" Serbian Cleaver maker you...

If I may dear sir โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Œ - the name of the knife is gigantoku (NOT to be confused with a Serbian cleaver which is a completely different thing. Completely. No parallels. Shut up. Don't even try! ๐Ÿ’), BUT it was planned, with the objective in mind, to make a Chinese cleaver with a tip โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Œ. Now that you all got this information... May the peasants decide ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Œ.
Where is the โ€žkneel, suckersโ€œ emoji when you need it???

I had that heat coming for me ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜Œ.

@daddy yo yo - pls elaborate on what you mean by that. I'm not quite sure if I understand ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚
Mylord, it was just a joke. It sounded like King KAMON has spoken. I swear fealty to my King!

1669195390327.gif

The appeal has been heard.

Declined
Fine! I don't need your stupid League anyway! I'll make my own club, with blackjack and hookers!

It'll be the Coalition of Kickass Quadrilaterals, and membership will be determined not by the "rightness" of angle, or the uniformity of side length, but simply by number of sides.

Your nakiri and kiritsuke need not wander aimless and lost any longer! Rally to me, my irregularly-shaped four-sided brothers! Together we shall overthrow the tyrannical Cleaver-wielding aristocracy who believe themselves superior! We will show them the error of their misguided beliefs!

To be fair, it's not like your knife is rectangular. If they let you in, before you know it you'd have people trying to bend the rules and trying to apply with honesukis, kiretsukis, and god knows what else. It'd be pure chaos and anarchy. Can't have that.

Yeah okay, but can it cut a 12 stick butter cake?

The hierarchy has strict criteria.

Rally to me, my irregularly-shaped four-sided brothers! Together we shall overthrow the tyrannical Cleaver-wielding aristocracy who believe themselves superior! We will show them the error of their misguided beliefs!
We have royalty around here for all of three weeks and the calls for revolution have already begun. Somehow this strikes me as a record or some sort and also...vaguely disappointing.

Narcissistic Maker Syndrome if left untreated can lead to more severe issues such as :
  • Martell burnout syndrome
  • Condescending comment rash
  • Know-it-all-itis
  • Unintentional eggface
Please see your head doctor if you have persisting symptoms and feel the need to continue condescending your local public.

I humbly request an audience before the Prince of Rectangles, @BillHanna and the High Council of Cleavers to request admission into the League of Extraordinary Rectangles. I have recently acquired a specimen that I think will qualify me to be inducted into this illustrious and renowned brotherhood, although I admit, an angle and side-length variance would have to be granted to me. However, I feel that what my contribution lacks in 90 degree angles and equal length opposite sides, it more than makes up for in sheer, unadulterated BADASSERY. For your consideration, I present my Kamon Knives Bog Oak Gigantoku:

View attachment 210077

I look forward to the Council's decision.
Didnโ€™t know he made serbian cleavers, but nice maz!

Back